ABOUT THIS PAGE AND WHAT YOU WILL FIND:
I created this page because I am one of those people at risk due to impaired breathing. I hope what I learn helps you. The contents provided will change as the situation evolves.
For the fall update on researched advice on
- Sept 14 – COVID-19 and West Coast Fires (CLICK HERE)
- Sept 26 – West coast smoke, COVID safe Halloween ideas, How to help frontline workers, Voting in 2020 (CLICK HERE)
Below are links that will remain unchanged thru pandemic:
- National news links
- Butte County, California news links
- Outbreak status links
National News Links
- The New York Times (LINK) – I recommend subscribing to their daily briefing digest on COVID-19
- Doug Levy (LINK) – A highly experienced freelance journalist in healthcare and crisis communications. Publishes a daily email on COVID-19, like the NYT.
- Kaiser Health News (LINK) – An editorially independent program of the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), a nonprofit organization based in San Francisco that covers national health issues.
- Washington Post (LINK)
- The Atlantic (LINK)
- Voice of America (LINK)
Butte County, California News Links
- State of California Advisory Website (LINK) I definitely recommend a visit.
- ActionNews regional TV news (LINK)
- Enterprise Record local paper (LINK)
- Butte County public health department (LINK)
How to fight corona virus misinformation (LINK) Anxiety is viral. Be patient, kind, deliberate, and fact-based. More people will listen and be helpful.
Outbreak Status Links