The information presented below is VERY important advice for those living with a mold infestation.
I have related links on dealing with mold that you may find of interest here.
Advice If Living with Mold
- Don’t spend money on TREATMENT until out of the mold. Not only can you not effectively detox in that environment, but doing so can can make you very sick with what is called Herxing.
- Avoid buying anything new until getting into replacement home or remediate the condition.
- Get out and take nothing to new home that is colonized. (paper, bed, sofa, etc)
Advanced Detoxification Options After Moving Out of Mold
These ideas below are NOT recommended if you are currently being exposed to significant toxins because it can make you very sick with what is called Herxing.
I have many more ideas, which are presented under my action plan which should be done under the guidance of a doctor.
Of the ideas I have, I’d like to present two very important pieces health considerations:
- Hyper-oxygenate body and improve neuro-vascularization. (LiveO2 + Your favorite exercise equipment.) (Details here.)
- Infrared spa (Liberate toxins as part of a detox maintenance plan)