By understanding how your organs orchestrate overall health, I think it helps you understand how an action you take helps with overall health and vitality. There is a plan to add more content on this topic, so stay tuned.
To unlock additional content on this page with curated videos, jokes and UNsponsored product suggestions, please donate $25. This helps me with my moving and medical expenses for recovery, and can help make this educational material available to more people.
Support The Gut, Liver And Gallbladder
Digestion involves the breakdown of food into smaller and smaller components, until they can be absorbed and assimilated into the body or eliminated. The digestive system consists of the gastrointestinal tract plus the accessory organs of digestion (the tongue, salivary glands, pancreas, liver, and gallbladder).
The liver detoxifies various metabolites, synthesizes proteins and produces biochemicals necessary for digestion and growth. The gallbladder stores bile produced by the liver and helps digest fat. — This liver is critical to detoxification. Detox should NOT be heavily provoked until this organ is supported and monitored.
- Stimulate digestion. Consume bitter vegetables known as brassicas at beginning of meal to stimulate bile production.
- Prioritize time to poop 10 minutes in the morning to remove toxins ASAP before they are recycled back into the body.
- Modify diet with the following goals.
- Eat every 3-4 hours on a regular schedule. No food preferably after 7pm, so your body can detox for 12 hours.
- Increase vegetables, protein, fiber, and complex carbs. Eat organic.
- Know the glycemic load of questionable foods.
- Decrease or eliminate moldy mycotoxin laden food.
- Be mindful of using good fats.
- Stop the use of plastic containers with water and food.
- Supplement a healthy diet with basic supplements.
- Consider mitochondrial support supplements until detox treatment is completed.
Support the Mouth
There is ALOT of bacteria in the mouth. An important fact that people don’t know is that bacteria from the mouth gets into the blood stream via bleeding gums or infections in the bony tissue. The American Heart Association revealed in a study that 50% of the patients who had heart attacks, also had bleeding gums and plaque in their blood.
- Get rid of mercury fillings, if possible.
- Check for bleeding gums by brushing hard and flossing. Stop bleeding ASAP.
- Consider getting a Cone Beam Cat Scan x-ray study of mouth AND jaw to uncover hidden infections.
To unlock additional content on this page with curated videos, jokes and UNsponsored products, please donate $25. This helps me with my moving and medical expenses for recovery, and can help make this educational material available to more people.
Please know when it comes to mold, chemicals and EMFs. There is a lot of disinformation in every institution in our country. This is due to powerful economic interests that do not align with your need for optimal health. With an awareness and seeking alternatives together, we can create better answers to a lot of problems to improve national health, productivity and vitality.