By understanding how your organs orchestrate overall health, I think it helps you understand how an action you take helps with overall health and vitality. There is a plan to add more content on this topic, so stay tuned.
To unlock additional content on this page with curated videos, jokes and UNsponsored product suggestions, please donate $25. This helps me with my moving and medical expenses for recovery, and can help make this educational material available to more people.
Support the Heart, Lungs and Circulatory System
Lungs exchange oxygen with your environment and releases used gases from your body. The heart pumps the oxygen and other gases through your body to and from the lungs.
- Gentle exercise like daily walks, yoga or swimming. If you are sick, don’t exercise vigorously because you need the energy to heal.
- Night time pulse oximeter to measure heart, oxygen and movement.
- Guided breathing exercises move gases in your lungs, increase capacity and relax.
- Hyper-oxygenate the body and re-open compromised vascular pathways.
Support the Kidneys
The kidneys control the volume of various body fluids such as fluid osmolality, acid–base balance, various electrolyte concentrations, and removal of toxins. — The kidneys are critical to detoxification. Detox should NOT be heavily provoked until this organ is supported and monitored.
- Fasting helps the body detox. Try not to eat for 12 hours before peeing in the morning when you wake.
- Drink half your body weight in water. If you weigh 150 pounds, drink 75 ounces of water a day or about 3 quarts. Drink filtered water, green tea and other supporting liquids.
Support the Lymphatic System and Spleen
The lymphatic system is a network of vessels that run throughout the body, helping take away waste, bacteria, and microbes from your cells, essentially cleansing your body. Your lymphatic system relies on muscle contraction or cold water therapy to pump the lymph fluid through the vessels.
- Cold water immersion is a fantastic to move lymph fluid.
- Dry brushing and lymphatic massage
- Movement of any kind. Rebounding works great. (Only if you have a healthy back.)
To unlock additional content on this page with curated videos, jokes and UNsponsored products, please donate $25. This helps me with my moving and medical expenses for recovery, and can help make this educational material available to more people.
Please know when it comes to mold, chemicals and EMFs. There is a lot of disinformation in every institution in our country. This is due to powerful economic interests that do not align with your need for optimal health. With an awareness and seeking alternatives together, we can create better answers to a lot of problems to improve national health, productivity and vitality.